Happy October everyone! Enjoy dressing up and carving pumpkins!
In this short walk through we create a Jack ‘O Lantern.
- Chop down a tree for wood.
- Mine some coal.
- find a pumpkin and take it.
- open up inventory for use of crafting slots.
- place wood in a slot to make planks
- place two planks vertically to make sticks
- place a stick in a bottom slot and a piece of coal directly above it to craft a torch.
- place the torch in a bottom slot and the pumpkin directly above it to craft the Jack ‘O Lantern.
- Place wherever you please, Jack ‘O Lantern gives off light.
Dressing and leading your Llamas
- Have plenty of wool, either sheer or kill.
- have plants of various colors.
- using your inventory slot, place the desired plant in a crafting slot to create the dye.
- place both the dye and wool in the crafting slots to create dyed wool.
- place two wool side by side to create three pieces of carpet.
- Right-click the llama of your choosing.
- open up your inventory while on the llama.
- place desired carpet in llama inventory slot found left of the llama.
Making a Lead:
- Get at least four pieces of string by either killing spiders or crafting it from cotton.
- Get slime by killing slims.
- using a crafting table place a slimeball in the center, string in the top left corner with string under it and beside it, and string in the bottom right corner to create a lead.
- with the lead in your hand right-click a llama and up to ten llamas may follow.
- right click a fence or post to tie the llama off.
you may have more than one llama on a lead at a time, all you need is more leads in your hand.
Every color combination for llamas is shown in this video
Vimeo embeds are not working, here are the links: llamas: https://vimeo.com/293154980 Jack ‘O Lantern: https://vimeo.com/293144487